1 SynixCoin = $ 1

SynixSphere

Frequently Asked Questions

SynixCoins are our platform’s exclusive currency. You can easily acquire them by using common payment methods like bank transfer, bitcoin, PaySafeCard (AUT/GER) and Amazon gift cards (AUT/GER). These SynixCoins can then be used for purchases on our platform.

Click here to buy SynixCoins.

We’re here to assist you! You can easily reach our customer support team by visiting our “Contact” page. Feel free to send us a message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to address your concerns or questions.

Your satisfaction is our priority. If you experience any issues with a purchase or need a refund, please reach out to our customer support team. We’ll review your case and work to ensure a satisfactory resolution in accordance with our refund and return policies.

Yes, at SynixSphere, we take data security seriously. We use state-of-the-art encryption and security measures to protect your personal information and transactions, ensuring a safe and secure experience for all our users.

That’s great that you want to be a part of our marketplace! Simply visit our “Become a Vendor” page and follow the easy steps to create your account and list your offerings on our platform.

Payouts of your earnings as a vendor occur at regular intervals through the payment method you’ve chosen. You keep 80% of your earnings, with the remaining 20% being retained for platform fees.

Welcome Back to SynixSphere – Where Gaming Dreams Unite!

We’re thrilled to welcome back our existing customers and extend a warm greeting to newcomers. After a year of reflection and innovation, we’re excited to announce that SynixModz has transformed into SynixSphere, your go-to gaming marketplace.

What’s New?

Our journey started in 2018, and within just a few years, we became a market leader. We temporarily closed our doors in 2022 to take stock, learn from our experiences, and emerge even stronger. Now, in 2023, we’re back with a renewed spirit.

Introducing SynixSphere:

SynixSphere isn’t just a store; it’s a marketplace where gamers, creators, and visionaries unite. We’re your destination for mods, cheats, tools, and so much more, all under one roof. But that’s not all; this time, we’re inviting innovators to join us. If you have something remarkable to offer, become a vendor on SynixSphere and share your creations with the world.

Whether you’re a gamer looking for the latest enhancements or a vendor eager to showcase your talents, SynixSphere is the place where innovation thrives. Join us in shaping the future of gaming.

Thank you for being part of our journey. Welcome to SynixSphere, where gaming dreams unite and where a new chapter begins. We’re thrilled to have you with us!